- Course Content
- Send us a message
What is SEO ?
SEO term is used to describe the marketing technique of preparing a website to enhance its chances of being ranked in the top results of a search engine once a relevant search is undertaken. SEO is not a technology like .net and java, its a concept applies on different web technologies including Java, .net, php etc.
What SEO does?
We do SEO to get websites ranked on differnent search engines such as Google, yahoo and MSN. This helps us to increase our product visibility to increase on-line sales. For Example - If u r looking for Sony mobile dealer in South Ex, you make a search for this on Google and suppose XYZ website comes on the top. Obviously this website get the visitors and get the on-line sale.
This is the process of structuring a web page so that it is found, read, and indexed by search engines in the most effective manner possible. SEO is much cost effective then any other marketing tool, offline or online. Search Engine Optimization will help you Explode you sales Dominate your competition Calculate fast ROI Minimize your risk Get superior sales results Best investment for growth
Introduction Search Engine Marketing & Internet Marketing
- How to develop your own Search Engine?
- Search Engine Basics: Indexing, Caching and Crawling
- Search Engine Commands
- Basics of HTML and CSS
- Search Engine Algorithms
- Website Analysis & Competitor Analysis
- Search Engine Friendly Content Development
- Static Optimization
- Title Tagging
- Meta Tagging
- Page Emphasizes
- Java Script
- Internal Citation Architecture
- Techniques of building Links
- Dynamic Optimization
- Social Media Optimization
- Optimization of Portal, Vortal & Micro Websites
- PDF, PPT, MS-Word & Video Optimization
- Search Engine / Directory Submissions & Paid Inclusions
- Web Analytics
- Log Analysis
- Google Web Master Tool Configuration and Trend Analysis
- SEO White Hat, Grey Hat and Black Hat
- Google Adwords Part I
- Google Adwords Part II